Go ahead. Expect great. Be powerful
Ready To Get Started?
Send your cv to email@example.com
Location Burlington and various areas in GTA
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric mainly in residential new custom and renovations. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology and able to submit work reports
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Attendance and punctuality
Contact us today
Job Type: Full-time
- Journeyman Electrician: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- 309a (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Journeyman Electrician experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Ontario?
- Do you speak English?